Monday, April 21, 2014

Welcome Light, Welcome Spring

Hello Spring.

This is a new season full of transition for me.
I had a pretty harsh winter, but I've found that by appreciating what each season brings I grow immensely.

I edit photos with a certain idea in mind:
 I want viewers to focus on specific things and reflect, or I want them to feel... something.
 My intent for these are for the viewer to enjoy them, and to feel as if they are experiencing the natural beauty that kept me captivated for quite a while on Easter Sunday.
 So feel free to step inside these environments, step inside Kutztown, Pennsylvania and see what I saw firsthand.




I couldn't even handle how glorious this day was, chilly, but the beauty of this new weather and season was so much for me...it was perfection.














I have some more tree and plant life images, but I'll post those tomorrow...I need sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment